2014年5月27日星期二

reports from ESPN

Beijing May 26 news, reports from ESPN, said Thunder general Ibaka inside today participated in shooting drills. After the shooting training, Ibaka said unless there is any indication the injury setback, otherwise he will play the Western Conference Finals Game 3 at home with the Spurs game. Before the game, based on the determined message, Ibaka and back into the starting lineup. Meanwhile, Reggie Jackson - replace Lothar Cerf starting to play.

"I want to try to change their attitude if I felt good before the game, then I'll play ball," Ibaka said, "Now we will see whether I feel good, because these are usually done after cheapjerseys.us training You will feel pain, so I want to see how I feel down, then make (whether to return) decision. "

Ibaka is in the semifinals of the first six games of the Western Clippers III injuries, MRI Cheap MLB Jerseys confirmed his injured left leg, "Yahoo Sports" famous reporter Adrian - Werner Pavlovsky first Time Bao Liu said, ibaka 13-14 season declared for reimbursement. In fact, Ibaka earlier admitted that he personally would not return this season. But just two days ago, the Thunder officially announced Ibaka injuries are included in the daily improvement watch list.

the current situation is that Ibaka will decide whether to play before the game. "This is my decision," Ibaka said, "Up to now this time, it was mainly my decision, not the coach or team doctor, so this is my decision, just like I said, this morning, my teammates They made some offensive and defensive exercises I give the calf wrap some ice and see how it feels the next. "

1 day ago, Ibaka did not participate in the daily training Thunder, he said do not run can not jump. Spurs Thunder given that this is the smoke, when the reimbursement Ibaka suspected season news, Tony - Parker said: "To be honest, I do not Cheap soccer jerseys country believe that only when I saw him when not in play I will believe it. "

Ibaka four consecutive seasons are up to the total number of coalition blocks people, "If I play tonight, I will try to bring some defensive spirit of my teammates," Ibaka said, "in the face Spurs, the most important thing is defense. before everyone watched two games we Sunon game, so tonight we need to strengthen the defense. "

regular season sweep of the Spurs during the Thunder, Ibaka is averaging 14 points and 11.5 rebounds to produce comprehensive data blocks of 4, when he also succeeded in limiting Tim -. But before the Western Conference finals two games, Duncan hook Thunder inside.

Ibaka, now 24 years old this year, played a total of 13 playoff games, averaging 33.9 minutes played 12.2 cheap sunglasses points, 7.3 rebounds and 2.2 blocked shots recorded. And the regular season, Ibaka played in the 81 games, Cheap soccer jerseys averaging 32.9 minutes played scored 15.1 points, 8.8 rebounds, 1.0 assists and 2.7 blocked shots. (Jim)

没有评论:

发表评论